Unfortunately, lots of Wealthy Affiliate reviews promise you the world if you buy it and how to make money quick.
But if you want to an honest, insightful review of Wealthy Affiliate keep reading.
Wealthy affiliate is a platform and a community you can believe in although wealthy affiliate is legit but it definitely does not teach you to make money fast. If you’re in that mind set and you don’t enjoy social and community aspects of it, this is not the right place for you.
You are here because you’re looking for a complete training program that will lead you to making real money through affiliate marketing, then I assumed you have found other articles or video and training courses everywhere, and possibly paid for a membership and finally found out it wasn’t what you expected and didn’t fill in the gaps and ended up paying time and money and not getting results.
Not to mention you have been scammed by someone and now you’re afraid of paying or money and not getting what you’re looking for.
What is wealthy affiliate about
- Wealthy Affiliate is all in one platform for teaching and helping people how to make money online with affiliate marketing, and with other different ways
- All in one solution, Website hosting comes with affiliate training
- New Webinars are released regularly
- Comes with 7 day trial
The platform provides all what you need to start your journey in the affiliate marketing world such as:
- The detailed step-by-step training with tasks associated to each lesson so that you build your business as you learn.
- The weekly live webinars with Q&A session.
- The great web hosting for up to 50 websites with SSL certificates, site speed, spam blocker and great technical support.
- The easy to use website builder so that you create your first website in 30 seconds with no technical hassle.
- The advanced keyword research tool, Jaaxy, so that you find the keyword ideas that you can get organic traffic from.
- The comprehensive content editing platform, Site Content, which allows you to plan your content, track your writing efforts, set goals, and check your content for grammar mistakes before you publish it.
- The access to +1,000,000 royalty free high quality images to add to your content.
- The live chat with other members to get quick help and answers to some urgent questions.
- Direct messaging to other members of the community.
- And much more .
Is wealthy Affiliate a Scam + Special BONUS
I don’t think so.
Sure they do a bit of glossing-up of how easy (difficult) it is to get started in affiliate marketing.
And I think that people new to affiliate marketing get a bit seduced by the importance Wealthy Affiliate seem to put on how quickly members can get a website up and running etc.
Whereas in reality, this stuff is just fluff! If you are looking at this Wealthy Affiliate review as a get-rich-quick scheme, stop right here and close the article. This isn’t the right program for you.
I see a lot of people look at Wealthy Affiliate as the ultimate way to earn lots of money and quit their day job. While that is a good goal, you must have a realistic expectation going into the program.
Having the right mindset is one of the most important things a good affiliate marketing can have.
‘’ I see people who buy an online course and hope that it will help them get rich right off the bat. They want a complete A-Z. In reality, it’s always going to be a process of trying numerous courses, filtering information, testing things for yourself and seeing what works for you. Courses and mentors will get you there faster, but you will need to put in the work and think for yourself.
You can choose to join as a Free Member, so can’t see anything scammy there.
Or you can join as a Premium Member for about $49 per month (and you can leave at any time), so can’t really see anything scammy there either.
And they provide pretty much what they claim to provide.
Not a scam…in my opinion!
But I totally believe that there are much better affiliate marketing training courses out there.
Join the starter, it’s $0. You can come back here to my site and leave your honest opinion here. And did I mention it was free? Upon joining, I will make sure to get in touch with you within the first hour. I want you to make me one promise however if you do join…that you will set-up your account. It is simple and you will be walked through it upon joining WA.
Please, note though that this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. This is a bout building a real sustainable business that will take the first 3-6 months to build and start generating income, but will pay you back for the years to come.
How To Claim Your Bonus
When you join your FREE Starter Account, I am going to offer you a bonus if you do decide to become a PREMIUM member in the first 7 days (including a 59% discount). When you create your account at Wealthy Affiliate, I will be personally contacting you on your profile with my “hello and Welcome to WA” and some more information about WA, how to get help from me, and how to claim your bonus. this is going to be some AWESOME stuff.
You will never know what you have been missing all of these years until you step foot inside of Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate Pricing Plans
Starter Membership: Free Membership for unlimited time. Get started through this link!
Premium Membership (Paid monthly): $49 per month. And if you join the premium membership during the first week of joining as a Starter Member, you will be only $19 for the first month, and after that, you will be paying $49 per month.
Premium Membership (Paid Annually): $359 per year. (Equivalent to $29/month)
You can upgrade to the yearly membership anytime, and you will benefit from the massive discount and pay only $359 per year, instead of paying the total $588 through the monthly fee over 12 months period!
That is paying less than One Dollar Per Day in exchange of accessing such a comprehensive training program, equipped with the tools that you need to create a Full Time Income Business.
The free membership will provide you with free access to a not small part of one the most comprehensive training programs in the Affiliate Marketing industry out there. Usually, this part is a paid training elsewhere.
This free part of the training will give you a step-by-step clear guide towards:
- Choosing your domain name
- Starting your first WordPress website hosted within the platform itself (for FREE!) and start building your website in 30 Seconds (Zero Coding)
- Providing you with the necessary FREE WordPress Themes
- Finding the most profitable keywords that will help you rank on Page 1 of Google Search Results as the time goes on, and will give you the potential to earn your first commission from your first sale online.
- Creating quality content that ranks on the search engines, helps others and makes you money.
- Finding and joining lucrative affiliate programs
What Does The Wealthy Affiliate Teach?
WA is broken down into 5 certification courses, each designed to guide you through learning the basics of building a website and driving traffic to the website. Here is the breakdown:
- Level 1: Online Entrepreneur Certification – A 10-lesson course that is part of the Wealthy Affiliate Online Entrepreneur Certification. It will walk you through the steps of creating a successful online business that generates revenue.
- Level 2: Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website – 10 lesson training that walks you through no-cost traffic generation techniques that will allow you to capture highly relevant traffic in any niche.
- Level 3: Making Money – 10 Training lessons that walk you through a number of ways you can earn money through your site.
- Level 4: Mastery Social Engagement – This course is dedicated to all aspects of social. From social media, social marketing, and social networks. Ultimately any success within the social world is the result of social engagement.
- Level 5: Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation – 10 lessons on creating high engagement through your content, effective techniques for boosting conversions, and scaling your content through proper goal setting and outsourcing.
All of these lessons are proven white-hat strategies for making a successful website. The main focus in Wealthy Affiliate is on keyword research and creating engaging content that will rank you higher in search engines.
There are also many additional training lessons available that are made by other Wealthy Affiliate members, so it can sometimes be information overload when going through the training.
Wealthy Affiliate Pros & Cons
- All-in-one package: comprehensive hands-on training, weekly live classes with Q&A session, domain hosting with FREE SSL certificate, fully managed web hosting (up to 50 websites), advanced keyword research tool, Content Editor and Checker. All of that for NO Extra Cost.
- Great technical support for the web hosting so that you don’t deal with the technical stuff.
- Additional training sessions on other ways of making money online such as e-commerce and dropshipping.
- Strong Support from the Experts and the Community.
- No up-sells like other programs.
- No unrealistic promises and lies about making thousands overnight with a “push of a button”.
- No fake testimonial or fake owners like some other hyped-up programs.
- Suitable for beginners and advanced marketers.
- A lot of information,although organised, but might get overwhelming if you don’t stay focused.
My Story before Wealthy Affiliate
My name is Ratri English, I am in my 30s, and before a couple of years ago I Knew nothing of Affiliate Marketing,
This year my family and I made a big change in our lives by moving abroad to live in Thailand where I am originally from.
This big move enable us to live a lifestyle we love whilst as well as working on our new business venture in Affiliate Marketing.
I first came across Affiliate Marketing whilst googling working stay at home mums, the first one that popped up was SFM (Six Fixgure Mentor) I did a lot of research on this and I was intrigue. So I signed up for a free 30-day trial. Although it is a great training program don’t get me wrong but I realized I wasn’t able to afford the monthly membership as it is very costly. I then decided it to do more research on Affiliate Marketing Training Course, this is where I came across Wealthy Affiliate.
I looked further into this and found it was the right thing for me. I signed up for my free membership trial and did the training. I found the training modules very easy to navigate and the community very helpful and encouraging, this is when I took the next step to purchase my premium membership.
Ever since then I have not looked back, and every day I learn new skill set to help achieve our goals to financial freedom.
I just wished I had started with Wealthy Affiliate sooner .
Wealthy Affiliate Overview and Ranking
- Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Website: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
- Founders: Carson & Kyle
- Overall Ranking: 97 of 100
- Scam/Legit: Legit